This is an introductory post, introducing why we do what we do and how we do it.
TRADES is built by tradesmen for tradesmen.
Why do this?
- All of us at one time or another have inevitably been laid off and none of our buddies have anything for us.
- Current recruitment/staffing groups don’t understand what we do…often offering $35/hr welders a $15/hr janitorial position assuming it is a similar role.
It’s frustrating to get the wrong job offers and it’s even more frustrating as an employer requesting scaffolders and getting form workers.
What do we do?
- TRADES focuses on the industrial construction market and the placement of tradesmen in their prospective roles.
- Utilizing our database and software we provide employers and job seekers a portal to find what they are looking for.
- With the constant demand for Short Service Employees for turn arounds and expansions, TRADES is here to fill the void.
- We are here to also fill your permanent positions.
How we do it?
- TRADES is the difference in a staffing/recruitment market that is unreliable and frankly not usable to the construction trades.
- Our patented database provides a historical look into each prospective new hire. Employees are rated by previous employers.
- In turn, the employee is given the opportunity to rate their previous supervisors and the companies they served prior.
- A full look into the prospective employee’s work history is available at the touch of a mouse or swipe of a finger. We believe clarity and transparency is the key to mutual success.
We are TRADES.
Tradesmen. Recruitment. Analytical. Database. Engagement. System.